Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Good Night Sweethearts

You know when you have one of those days. You almost have your youngest one to sleep for a nap and then the oldest one comes in yelling how she has to pee. There goes the almost asleep baby. Or you are attempting to fix supper with a 3 year old under your feet and a 7 month old crying b/c he wants held. Plus you got to add the fact of getting ready to start your lovely monthly gift and the PMS is coming on strong. You know those days, I don't care who you are, you have them. You know you just want to go outside and scream for a minute or just take off running and run all of that stress and frustration out. Well, I get those days, but those days are so worth it when I have come to realize one of my favorite things to enjoy at night. Yea, I like the quiet house after the kids are asleep, I like being able to talk "adult" talk with my hubby and I like not having to tell a kid not put that in their mouth or not having to change a diaper. But you know what I really love. I love after the kids are asleep and I go into their rooms and just watch them lay there asleep. Every night I think to myself, I can't believe they are mine. I can't believe these beautiful children are actually mine. They lay there dreaming away, so innocent, so beautiful. I snug them up to their blankies and just smile, for they are mine. I am so incredibly blessed and even tho I may get wrapped up in the daily things, every night I take those moments to appreciate what God has given me, my beautiful babies.

No comments: