Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Health Update

Ok, so let's update on all my lovely side effects I was having due to Yaz. Well, let's see, I have been free and clear for a week now!!! I have my energy back(which has been for a while now), I feel like doing stuff and the big one...I haven't had diarrhea in a week now! I am absolutely thrilled!! Sounds so funny when I go back and read that line, but man it is exciting when you have lived with it for around 6 or 7 months. The only bad thing about it is I spotted for a week before I started my period, it had me worried, but it's probably just my body readjusting to not having the Yaz in my system. So I can def deal with that. I'm sure that I will become normal in just a matter of a month or so. Which, I'm thinking about going back on my old birth control, I didn't have any problems at all with the old stuff. I just want to be regular and know when I am going to be starting and not be on my period for a 7 or 8 days. So, I will give myself another week or so and see if I have any diarrhea and if not I think I will call the doc and get the prescription. I am so happy that I'm finally feeling good now, I'm finally back to myself!!

1 comment:

Chasity said...

It's great hearing that your feeling better and more like yourself!!! :o)