Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A new ME!

Okay, so I have been thinking about stuff for a while now and there are a lot of things that I would love to start doing. Now, I used the word love and you are thinking it is all of this fun stuff, but really it isn't all that fun, just stuff I wanna do. So here is a list of stuff I wanna do in no certain order:
  • On Sundays, make 5 lunches, freeze them, so that Matt has a nice home-cooked lunch for work everyday that week.
  • Wake up at 6am and walk the treadmill, take a shower, get dressed and do my hair.
  • Make totally healthy meals. For whatever reason, I have had a strong desire to start fixing fresh veggies all the time. I want to make awesome meals, but I still want them to be fairly easy, b/c it always seems like both kids need me when I'm trying to make supper. lol
  • Get my house done! Meaning, finish all the remodeling that isn't done yet.
  • Get my house completely decorated from room to room.
  • Get a better schedule of chores or daily tasks (whatever you wanna call them).
  • Throw away the clutter and crap we don't need!'
  • I would like to start getting up in the mornings and fixing Matt breakfast, but I don't think that is gonna start happening until Chase sleeps all night, b/c quite frankly, I try to get every minute of sleep possible. So, I guess I can probably put the getting up at 6am off for right now too.
  • I want my kitchen completely organized, which is hard b/c I don't have much space in there. But Matt and I are looking into redoing our kitchen, which will give me more cupboard space and that.

These are just the things that I can think of right off the top of my head, but I'm sure as soon as I lay down to try and go to sleep I will think of more, that always happens. I better head off to bed and try to get some sleep, even tho right now is when I feel like cleaning and that, but I know I've gotta get some sleep or else I'll be completely whooped come tomorrow.

No comments: