Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

On a Roll!

Ok, so my Mr. Chase has made some advancements in the last week. He is now crawling AND pulling himself up on stuff! No, he didn't give me any time to adjust to the crawling before he started pulling himself up on stuff. He did both in a matter of literally 3 days. Boy oh boy is he on the move now and into EVERYTHING!! lol My baby isn't a baby! Oh and I mentioned about a 3rd tooth going to make an appearance soon, well it did, but not the tooth I thought was going to come thru. He cut another bottom tooth and he has 5 more white bumps on his gums, yes you read right, 5! Doing things slowly isn't his style. He is growing fast, so why not do everything fast. All this news is great, but do you know what is AWESOME??!! The past 2 nights I have gotten 8hrs of straight sleep, yes 8hrs!!! I AM THRILLED!!! I don't know what finally kicked in, but he has slept the past 2 nights and I've been waking up so refreshed!! I am in much need of this sleep and I am so thankful that I am getting it!!! Hip Hip Horray!!! So there is my awesome and exciting post!! Back to chasing that baby on the move!! lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GO CHASE GO!! Good luck! Now the fun begins! LOL

Chasity said...

WTG Chase!! That's so exciting!!! :o)