Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Oh Spring!

Ok, so I am more than ready for Spring. I want to be able to put the kids into the stroller and go for a walk. I want to be able to go out on the driveway and play with chalk with Emma, you know make the typical picture of our family. lol I want to go out back and let the kids play and swing. I want to have my windows open with fresh air blowing thru and the sunlight thru the front door shining thru. Winter is so depressing!! Being cooped up in the house day in and day out. Oh well, I guess there isn't a darn thing I can do about it but complain and that isn't gonna get me very far. lol

1 comment:

Chasity said...

I've been anxiously waiting for Spring too!! Only about a month left of crazy weather and then it should start warming up for good!! :o) Hang in there just a bit longer!! lol