Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ramblings

Ok, so I'm really not sure what all I'm gonna talk about here, but I just feel like blogging. Lately my posts have been so down and blah, so I figured I better put a happy one in. Let's start off with the kiddos.
Emma, she is rotten! But she is also so loving. She absolutely loves playing with her little brother and loves him so much. She hasn't been doing the best job at potty training and I'm not sure why, but we will just have to keep working at it. Sometimes talking to her is like talking to an adult. Her answers can be so grown-up sounding, it just amazes me. Speaking of talking, the girl never stops! I mean it, she talks non-stop and she doesn't always have anything to really say, she just talks. Which mom and dad said is pay back for me, b/c when I was little they said I never shut up either. lol She just amazes me tho, I just can't believe how fast she is growing up. In 2 1/2 years my little girl with be starting school!! With how fast the last 3 went, it will probably be here before I know it. She is just great and I love her so much.
Chase is Chase. He is crawling, backwards. lol He can go from his belly to sitting now. A lot of times when he wakes up I will walk in to find him sitting up in bed, it's just too cute. He has 2 teeth, with one getting ready to make an appearance any day and 3 more that are getting close too. I swear, he is just gonna wake up and have a whole mouth full of teeth. He is a really happy baby, he claps all the time. He also has a big appetite, he's a growing boy. I haven't weighed him lately or measured him, I just might have to do that today. He is still a huge mama's boy, but he still has him moments that he wants daddy too. He is just a joy to have and I love him to death.
Now to me, I FEEL GREAT!! How many people do you know that post about diarrhea?? Well, I don't have to anymore, I am going on 10 days diarrhea free!! Yes, you may be laughing b/c it does sound quite funny, but I am thrilled about it!!! I have more energy, not as tired (now the tireness is just due to the fact I get up with Chase). The only headaches I have gotten is sinus related. Oh and I believe I might have posted about my period being irregular, well, it made it's appearance. My system is probably just gonna take some time to adjust after having that horrible Yaz in my system for so long!! But all is good and I am feeling great!!
This month my niece, Kailey, is turning 10 (which is hard to believe). But I am going to make my way down to Columbus to throw her a makeover party. She is quite excited and so am I. My cousin Becky is going with me to help out with doing hair, makeup and nails. I can't wait and I have so many ideas. I'm even gonna try to make a cake, I'm just not sure what exactly I'm gonna make yet. I think I am also gonna do up some shirts that say something along the line of "Kailey's Birthday Bash '09" Then I thought about buying so sweat pant capris and thought all the girls could wear the shirts and capris for the party. It's just an idea and I'm still working on the details, I'm just too excited tho!!
Last night was great. We got the kids to bed. Matt and I drank some Sangrias and enjoyed the hot tub, it was so relaxing!! Then tomorrow night I am taking him out to eat at Olive Garden, he has been wanting to go there for a while now. I have really been wanting to do something for him. I was originally gonna buy him a wine fridge, b/c he has developed a new liking to wine, but then he got into making adirondack chairs (blogger isn't letting me upload the pic of the one he made right now). Which he doesn't have a table saw and has talked about getting one. So now I am thinking about getting him a table saw instead of a wine fridge. I don't really know which I'm gonna get, but I'm sure he'll be surprised and like either one. Anyways, I better get back to laundry and that. Just a off the wall post that is all over the place.

No comments: