Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just when you think all is good....

Ok, so first off let me say how I have my energy back and my desire to get up and do stuff. I have been feeling great that way; however, yes the big however. I am still getting the upset stomach after eating and diarrhea and gas. Now the diarrhea isn't after every meal, but hey if it is 1-4 times a week, I would say that is beyond enough. So, I am completely off all meds and still nothing much has changed with the lovely diarrhea. I am starting to get quite worried, I mean, if it isn't the meds I was on then what in the heck is it? I've thought about it possibly being the constant drinking of Mt. Dew, but really could that be it? I looked up online and some people say it could be a possibility, but my diarrhea only happens after eating and the ppl online say that it would happen after drinking it. So, what could it be? Then last night I really got to thinking about it. I started having problems the day after I had Chase. Could it be b/c of me going off of insulin, does your body have some sort of reaction to this?? Could Chase have screwed up my insides? His delievery was so easy and I mean easy, but even tho this is embarassing to admit (but it happened to my mom all 3 times) I guess I had a bowel movement while delivering him. Could this be a sign of something being wrong with my bowel? I really don't know and the unknown is so scary. So I think I will be calling the doctor today and see what she thinks, which will actually result in me going in and talking to her for 5 minutes and that will cost me $15. Man, I need to be a doctor. lol Anyways, I'm just sick of it all!! Sorry for the bitch session, but it's easiest to do it here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would start a food diary and keep track of the meals it happens after...it may be that your body is struggling with certain foods. Good luck!