Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Thank Goodness!

So, yesterday was going not so well. I was just frustrated and all that fun stuff. Well, come afternoon one of my friends called me, my closest friend was in a bad car accident with her kids. I immediately was freakin out. I had my kids and my nephews or else I would have taken off straight to the hospital. So, here I was at home, not knowing if everyone was ok or not. Well, I texted her hubby asking if everyone was ok. I knew I wouldn't hear from him right away, but I knew he would get back to me whenever he was able to. Finally I heard back and the kids were getting released and my friend was in xrays. Well, she gave me a call a little later on her way home. She didn't have anything broken, just really sore and bruised up, but everyone was coming home.
What had happended was a lady ran the stop sign and my friend wasn't able to get stopped. Well, my friend ended up t-boning right into her drive side. The lady had her 2 granddaughters in the car with her and they were heading up to the hospital to see the girls new baby brother. Everyone was treated and released in that car too. My friends suv is totaled, but her and her kids are ok. That just really puts things into perspective, you just never know how easily and quickly things can happen. But God was watching after everyone and everyone came out fine, just sore.

No comments: