Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mom Swap

Ok, so I have been addicted to craigs list and ebay lately, trying to find some cute clothes for myself. Then last night I got to thinking. Who doesn't have clothes in their closets that don't fit them anymore. Well, I'm thinking about having a mom swap. Where us moms and even if you're not a mom, you can bring your clothes to sell or swap for something else. I just want some opinions on whether you think this is something that would go good? Is it something you would interested in doing?? Just an idea, b/c I am so wanting some clothes!! I think when I am in Columbus for my niece's birthday party, I will be visiting Plato's Closet and for you Columbus people, do you know of anywhere better to go??

4 comments:

Kris said...

You should seriously try the thrift stores here in Columbus! Great Stuff!

Chasity said...

I think the mom swap would be great if you could find enough people to participate. I myself LOVE going to the thift stores and digging through everything to find the good stuff for CHEAP!!! :o)

Chasity said...

I think the mom swap would be great if you could find enough people to participate. I myself LOVE going to the thift stores and digging through everything to find the good stuff for CHEAP!!! :o)

amy said...

hey, that's a great idea!!! btw, i love craigslist :)

also, thank you for your comment...YES i do feel better! i've been married for 1 1/2 years and i feel terrible about it!

hope you're doing great!!!

take care :)