Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Emma & Chase



Ok, so let's start off with Ms Emma aka Crazy Hair Lady. lol As of yesterday, she started telling me everytime that she had to go potty vs. me just making her sit on the potty every so often. She didn't have a single accident yesterday at all and we even went to my grandparent's house for a few hours!! She wants to wear her pullup still, which I am letting her so that she will feel more comfortable. But what I am going to do is make some Scooby Doo panties for her. She is all about Scooby Doo and she wants some panties, but do you think they make them...NO!! So, I'm gonna buy some plain panties and get some iron on paper and print out some Scooby Doo pics and iron them right on to the panties. Which got me thinking, I could totally personalize them too, put her name all cute on them and everything. So, I'm pretty excited about making panties, which sounds super weird! lol Anyways, I know she will be so excited about getting Scooby Doo panties, which will be great!! I'm just so proud of my big girl!!!! She is awesome!
Oh Chase! Well, the boy has been a cling on lately, what seems like a permanent lump on my hip. lol I think his top teeth are moving down, so hopefully it'll get better soon. Anyways, anytime I leave the house and leave him with Matt, he throws an absolutely screaming fit for him. Last night I went to our Relay for Life meeting with my mom (I'm the co-captain and am totally excited about it). We left at 5:45 and got back about 8:15 or 8:30. Got home and Chase was screaming, picked him up and he settled right down. He is such a mamas boy!! So, I guess anytime I leave the house I am gonna have to take him with me, this will save on him throwing a fit and will save on Matt's patience. Hopefully that doesn't last long!! But on a FANTASTIC note....CHASE SLEPT ALL NIGHT!!!! He didn't wake up till 7am, I was so excited and thrilled!! Last night was my 3rd night of full sleep in 7 months!! The other 2 nights are b/c mom kept the kids. I SLEPT ALL NIGHT...HOORAY!!!!! I hope tonight will be the same, I feel great!!!!
BTW, if you are interested in joining our team for Relay for Life or just walking, let me know!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Each baby had a huge mile stone all in one day! That's awesome! They're at such fun and unique ages! Enjoy it while it lasts but I'll confess something, every age the boys hits has been my favorite!