Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

AGAIN!!

Ok, so yesterday I took Chase to the doctor. Which by the way, my mom made it over to watch the other 3 kids so I wasn't trying to watch all of them and try to answer questions while Chase screams! Anyways, he has yet ANOTHER ear infection!! This time it is worse in his right ear. I asked her if there was anything I could do to prevent him from getting ear infections and she said nope. Whenever I have him outside he has a hat on and I put a fleece blanket over his head and we really don't go out very often at all. I mean, last week we was only out on Monday and Friday. So, back onto the meds, luckily he takes them like a champ with no fight.
As for me, she took me off my birth control and back for more blood work. She is gonna have my thyroid rechecked and this time she is gonna do a more in depth blood test that checks the thyroid, I guess it's the same one she has my mom do. My mom has hypothyroidism, but last time my was testing closer to hyperthyroidism. So now I've just gotta find time to make it over to get my blood drawn. So, hopefully I can get that done real soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEAH FOR DOCTORS LISTENING TO YOU!!