Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Wanna play the waiting game??

Well, I was finally able to get my blood work done on Saturday. So, now I am sitting here waiting on the results. I'm not sure if they will be in today or tomorrow, but I'm waiting. Wait, wait, wait. So, let's talk about other stuff to ease the frustration of waiting.
Emma is doing really good with potty training. She has an accident about once or twice a day, but she is doing really good. She is starting to get to the place where she tells us when she has to pee instead of me just telling her to go sit on the potty every so often. Then the other night I was getting Chase ready for bed and Emma was playing. All of a sudden she says, Mommy, I peed. Well, my first thought was, crap she had panties on and now I've got a mess to clean up. Nope, she had went to the bathroom, pulled down her pants and panties and went in the potty all by herself. I was so proud of her! I mean, I was beaming with pride, she is growing up!! She says some of the darnest things too. The other day she wanted me to play playdough with her and she said, "Come join me Mommy." What 3 year old says come join me?? She talks like such a adult. Matt got her this game for the computer that does colors, counting, matching and so on. She does great! I mean, I'm in amazement at how much she knows. She is just so smart!
Then it comes to my little Chunky Monkey, Chase. lol I think he is working on those top 2 teeth. He is constantly squeling and babbling, he will probably be talking before I know it. All the boy wants to do is stand, I mean you are holding him and he wants to stand. I think he will be walking at a early age. He also has quite the appetite. I have only found 3 things he doesn't like, green beans, peas and squash. Everything else he just gulps it down. He also likes his juice too. Oh did I mention that my almost 7 month old child can wear 12-18mth clothes! He is so freakin long. He is 2 inches longer at 6 months and Emma was at 6 months! He is gonna be a giant. He is 20lbs too! Not really all that chunky, it's just all that length he has on him!
This month marks 6 years that Matt and I have lived in this house together. I can't believe it's been that long. We have tried to sell it twice and now with the economy the way it is, we have finally came to terms that we will be in this house for a while. So, we are gonna do some more stuff to it and make it just like we want. We still have to finish some remodeling to it, but nothing too huge, I don't think. lol Anyways, so we are enjoying our life in our little house with our little family. Nothin could be better!!

No comments: