Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I need outta this house!

Okay, so I am so completely sick of being stuck in this house all the time that I am considering taking 4 kids (4yo, 3yo, 2yo and a 7mth old) outta the house. I'm not sure where to go and I'm not sure how it will go, but I think we are all going nuts being cooped up in this house all day everyday. I've considered visiting Pappy and grandma (which is all the kids great grandparents), I've thought about visiting Mom (which is all the kids maw maw) at work. But I really don't know. When it comes down to it, we will probably just stay in, but man oh man do I want out!! We are suppose to be getting a Chucky Cheese in Lima, I hope it opens soon so we can go do that every now and again. Well, I have yet another fight to break up so I've better get going. Just bloggin to be bloggin. I don't really have too much to say. lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A Y membership (use of pool and gym) might be a huge help, they offer free babysitting while you work out or swim or pretend to work out and take a long shower! LOL!