Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Oh my....

Ok, so I was gonna post on Friday, but time slipped away from me. So, I had been feeling good for a solid 7 days or so I thought. I went and had to have one of my "episodes" Friday after supper. Now, I have since, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up. I guess I will just have to wait it out and see.
With being off of my Yaz and I can say there was a plus to being on it, I didn't have the craps. Man, I did not miss those. For the past week I have felt like I am cramping, which is probably due to the fact that I might be starting soon. Fun, fun! My periods are always worse without birth control. Yippie!!
But back to the rest of my life. We went to my brothers this past weekend to watch my niece play basketball. She is a really good athlete, I'm saying athlete b/c she does well at all the sports she plays (basketball, softball, soccer and gymnastics). So that was Saturday at 2. After her game I went and picked up a HUGE box of clothes that I bought off of craigs list. I was so excited and got a great deal. There are some pants and shorts that don't fit (having kids ruined my hips), but even with those not fitting I still got a great deal. After getting my clothes, we hung out at my brothers and played the Wii. Let me just say, I've only played it one other time and this weekend showed me that I am WAY more outta shape than what I thought. I knew I was outta shape, but man alive am I outta shape!! So, I am paying the price of that, my whole body is sore!!! Which the fact that I slept on the floor, oh wait a minute, let's calling it napping thru the night. I didn't get to bed Saturday till 12:30am, Chase woke up at 1:30, then at 4:30 and then stayed up at 7. You talk about tired and feeling like crap. Man was I a grump the next day! And if you notice the time stamp on this post you will see that it is 6:00am and I have already been up for 2 hours and yes with Chase!! This kid has got to start sleeping!!! Anyone have any ideas?? Oh wait a minute, I think he might be ready to go back to sleep. Hooray!! I will post more later, I might have some sleep in my near future!! lol

No comments: