Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 2, 2008

This Sucks!!

Well, Matt made it thru surgery but with a little complication, which the doc said would make him more sore and take a little longer to recover. Then yesterday Emma hit the incision and I've gotta check to see if she ripped open a stitch. If so, I've gotta call the doc and see what I've gotta do about that.

My toilet is letting off a sewage smell. My brother is coming today after work and crawl under my house to see if he can see what is causing it. Hopefully nothing big, but I'll tell ya now we don't have the best of luck when it comes to stuff that is gonna cost money. I swear when the money flow is tight that is when everything happens that takes money.

Last night Chase started this thing when he would fall asleep he would gasp for air then gag on what only looks like clear fluids. I'm not sure what is happening and I'm gonna call the doc today and see what she says. Oh and now he has a cough too.

Then ever since I have had Chase I have had stomach issues. Practically everything I eat gives me diareha. I know, it's sick, but it's true. I told the doc and she said to keep a food journal so we can try to find a common denominator, but I'm just not seeing one. I don't know if it has anything to do with carbs. When I was prego, I had the extra insulin to help out with breaking down the carbs, now I don't. My sugar is fine, but could the carbs be causing the diareha?

My best friend is getting married this coming Tuesday and I am suppose to be leaving Sunday night to go to her wedding in the Outer Banks. Well, as much as I hate to do it, I'm gonna have to cancel on her. I really hate it and I have been going back and forth, but I just feel that my place is at home right now to take care of my family. Whenever I would say I am going I would get a real anxious feeling like something inside me is just saying I shouldn't go. After consulting a few people and just going with my gut, I will be breaking the news to her today. She is gonna be so upset and hopefully it doesn't ruin our friendship. I would hate to loose her as my best friend, so I hope she understands where I am coming from and that I need to take care of my family right now. I really hate being a "grown up" sometimes. Things were so much easier when I was a kid, I just didn't know it. Now I have bills to worry about, kids, a husband and all these adult decisions that just suck!!

On the up side, Emma is doing great!! She is really gravitating towards Matt right now. I think she feels like she needs to take care of him, but she is just being sweet.

Don't get me wrong, I love my life it just gets hectic at times!!

No comments: