Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 13, 2008

To Great Friends!!

Ok, so in the loss of my "best" friend I have come to realize what GREAT friends I do have!! You have Lynne, who doesn't want credit but sent me those YUMMY cookies that absolutely brightened my day!! She is so down to earth and doesn't get all worked up when life isn't exactly going as she wants it. She just takes everything with stride and laughter and that is what is so great about her!! She is always able to find the silver lining and just have a good time and keep a smile on her face even when she doesn't feel like it. She has truly been like family. I remember several times being out at her house when her thousands (so it seems) of family members were out there for a famous family gathering and it was just like I was one of them. It was so much fun!! She is just a great person and if you ever meet her mom or had a chance to meet her dad you would know where she got it from!! They are really great too!! A very cool family and friend!!
Then there is Heather, we had lost contact for quite some time, but finally started talking again. We don't know what happened, but it doesn't really matter now. She is the one that I can go to whenever I need to let off steam about the crap that is making me so mad, b/c she is there too!! She has been there and most often enough is still there when I am. We are able to "talk" (which really we text most often) about anything. We love talking about the past, b/c it can be quite funny!! When we both had "serious" boyfriends in high school we all always went out together and talking about that now is just hilarious (neither one of us married that "serious" boyfriend and they were jerks!!). She is just on the same page and doesn't take anything personal.
These two are the ones that have been there for me. Grant it we don't see each other often at all, but we are there for each other. We all have families and know how hectic life can get. Even though we don't get to hang out, I know I can call on either of them and they would be there for me in a heartbeat and I hope they both know I would do the same for them!! I guess maybe I was just wrong where the title of "best" goes, these two really deserve that title. So, this is to my BEST friends that are always there for me and understands me!! Thank you!!!

No comments: