Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 10, 2008

Wow!



So, the other day I was visiting with a friend and a delivery person showed up with a bouquet of cookies. Well, they were for Matt wishing him a speedy recovery from his work. Then today I got a knock on the door. While walking to the door I saw yet another bouquet of cookies and was thinking man Matt is getting a lot of cookies. But wait!! She said delivery for Sarah Prine, that's me. I was shocked! I looked at the card and it did say my name and inside it said "Sorry you're having a rough week." How sweet is that? I have some really great friends!! The only thing is, I have no clue who sent them to me, no name was on the card. So, in case the person who sent the cookies to me is reading this, Thank You So Much!! You brightened my day and restored my faith in my friendships and in people!! Whoever you are, you are so thoughtful. Thank you!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome! those are yummy cookies!