Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You just never know.

Okay, so I know practically ever post lately has mentioned my "best" friend. Well, this is really bothering, I just can't seem to get past it. How after 14 years can she just write me off like that? How could she even begin to think that I didn't want to be there? How can she say that I have let her down just like her family? What in the world?? 2 hours before her wedding yesterday I sent her a text telling her that I was sure she looked beautiful and to enjoy her day and then 1/2 an hour after the cermony started I texted her to say congrats. I have not heard anything from her and in a way didn't expect to. You just never know about anyone anymore. Someone who I held close to my heart and would have done anything for, just wrote me off like I am no one, like I mean nothing. What am I suppose to think of that? What am I suppose to do? I don't feel it is my place to go crawling back to her and beg for forgivness, b/c I don't feel I did anything wrong. I was needed at home. My husband and baby needed me. Shouldn't they come first? Well, they do and that is that. My family will always come first. Even as I loose this friendship other friendships have been reblossoming. Friends that I have lost contact with over the years. These girls are a lot more understand, they too have families of their own so they understand where my loyalty must lie. Where my duty goes to first.


Don't I just have the cutest kids!! Emma was being silly at the costume store we went too, she wanted that hat all the way until we went to leave and then decided she didn't. She just looked too cute. The one piece shorts outfit Chase has on is a 12mth outfit and the red shorts outfit I believe is a 6-9. Crazy crazy crazy!!

In better news. Chase is doing a lot better. He still has a cough and a nasty nose, but he is doing a lot better than he was on Friday. I am getting over my cold and not longer feel like pulling my head off from a huge headache. Matt is doing a little better, but is still in a lot of pain. His recovery is taking so much longer than what we expected. The doc made it seem like it wouldn't be too bad, but poor Matt is having a hard time. Emma is still crazy and wonderful Emma. She has only managed to get a little cough (knock on wood). Hopefully she stays away from all the crap going around!!
My house is a complete diaster zone!! I have been going thru clothes and putting aside clothes that are too little for the kids. Chase which won't be 3 months till the 16th, is already able to wear 6-9 month clothes and is practically out of his 3-6 month sleepers. Yes, you read right, 6-9 months at 2 months old!! He is so flippin long!!! I just can't believe it. I have so many clothes that were given to me, but he hasn't gotten to wear a lot of them, b/c he is growing so incredibly fast. I have come to the conclusion that my kids will be taller than me by kindergarten. lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry that it's like this for you guys, please know that eventually she'll come around and understand, things may never be the same but you did the right thing!