Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's getting quite old!!

So for the last couple of months I have been getting stomach aches and diarreha after I eat, night sweats and now lovely headaches, oh yea and mood swings galore! I asked my doc to check my thyroid and sugar. So, she did along with my red and white blood count. Well, it all came back fine. She hasn't said anything else about wanting to do any other tests. Well, there has to be something wrong!! This isn't normal, I wasn't like this before. If I go out, I don't eat for like 2-3 hours before we are suppose to leave. I had a girls night out and we went out to eat, big mistake!! Next time I will just watch them eat. It is so freakin old!! Even if I am at home, I don't like to eat b/c then I'm gonna have an upset stomach for the rest of the night. I have no clue what is wrong. When I put in my symptoms on the internet, you wanna know what comes up?? Menopause. Can you believe it?? I guess if I am going thru way early menopause it really isn't all that big of a deal, b/c we are done having kids so it's not like I'm wanting to get prego. The plus side to it all would be the fact that I won't have periods anymore. But who knows what is wrong, I guess I will be calling my doc today and once again try and figure out what in the heck is wrong with me!! I am so sick of it all!! People wonder why I am skinny, my mom thinks that I don't eat. Well, partly she is right. Sometimes I don't eat all meals, b/c I don't want to feel like crap, but why eat when it is just gonna come right out? I don't know. I'm just fed up!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your doc finds out what's going on, but don't settle with living with this! You don't have the weight to spare!

Unknown said...

I hope your doc finds out what's going on, but don't settle with living with this! You don't have the weight to spare!