Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 29, 2008

I hate being grumpy but...

it's bound to happen!! Ugh, today I am just so grouchy!! This coming Sunday night I leave for the Outer Banks and I can't wait!! I keep thinking about how much I'm gonna miss my family, but I need some "me" time. I need time for myself to relax and not worry about the day to day stuff. I'm just so worried that everything at home is gonna fall apart. My husband is gonna be recovering from surgery and my mother-in-law will be with him. Hopefully they will keep the house somewhat in order, maybe even do a good cleaning. lol The hardest thing is gonna be being away from Chase. He has only spent 1 night away and it wasn't even a full 24 hours. I'll miss the smiles he gives me, I just hope he greets me with a big one when I get back home. Leaving Emma isn't as bad, b/c we have been gone a weekend before and I know she will be fine. Chase is such a mommy's boy and is use to me doing pretty much everything for him. He gets babied to a certain degree with me, but he IS a baby.

Speaking of Chase. Last week we had his 2 month check-up. He weighed in at 13lbs 12oz and 24 1/4" long!!! My doc said he is the size of a 4 month old!! He isn't chunky but is just so long. He can fit some 6-9 month clothing!! Actually on Saturday I had a 12 month Ohio State onsie on him!! My baby isn't staying a baby!!! He got 3 shots! He did pretty good, but I hate having to see that. Right now he is smiling big smiles at ya and cooing. It is just the cutest thing. I love it when he can't see me and then I come into sight and he just smiles at me. He has the pretties blue eyes that just sparkle. Whenever someone else is holding him, he will look around for me. Sometimes he will even cry until he is able to see me. It's cute and sweet! He is my little Chunky Monkey!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a fun age!
I understand the needing "me" time! It will do a world of good for you and for your family!