Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trick or Treat smell my feet!



This past Sunday was our Trick or Treat, which I am pissed about. The president of our fire department decided to only give people a 4 day notice. Well, I had boughten costumes off of ebay for the kids. Well, luckily Emma's costume came in on Friday, but Chase's never made it. I didn't end up taking him anyway, b/c it was so windy and didn't want him to get sick again, but it would have been nice to have it in case I wanted to. So, I took Emma around for about an hour and she enjoyed it! She told everyone Trick or Trick and Thank you! She is such a polite child, at times. lol Anyways, Chase's costume should be here sometime this week. Weather permiting, we are having a halloween party for the kids this Saturday. So, he can wear it then. I will be sure to get pics, b/c he is gonna be such a cute little monkey. I picked a monkey since his nickname is Chunky Monkey. lol Emma just loved being a care bear!! She is so into care bears right now. She sleeps with them every night!! We asked her if she could be a different care bear and she said no, she wanted to be cheer bear! She is so much fun!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!! I love it!