Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 6, 2008

What a week!!

Well, the past week was horrible!! Matt's recovering isn't going all that great, but that isn't the worst of it all. Wednesday night Chase started coughing, so the next morning I called the doctors office to get him in. He had a double ear infection and a cold. Well, that night it just got worse. He started choking and gasping for air. So, back to the doctor I went. Well, she sent me to the ER. After 4 hours, 1 breathing treating, 2 x-rays and a poke on the foot we got sent home. He has broncitis (or however you spell it). I took him back to the doc today and he is doing better, but not over it. Then to put the icing on the cake, my best friend is mad at me b/c I'm not going to her wedding. I'm sorry, but I can't leave my sick child and laid up husband right now. I know it sucks, but she has to try to understand and she isn't. So, now after 14 years, I think I just lost my "best" friend. She said I have managed to let her down just like her family and I totally think that isn't fair. Well, like several people have told me, if she was a true friend then she would understand, it just sucks! Oh yeah and now I am sick. Life is just wonderful right now!! Atleast I have my family!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anything I can do, just call me!

Chasity said...

Sarah I'm sorry things are rough right now!! I know it's hard, but I truly believe that if she's your "best" friend then she would definitely have yours & your family's best interests in mind! She would not be hurt, maybe upset, but not hurt that you could not make it to her wedding! Especially with everything you have going on right now. That does not make you a bad friend you are making decisions that are best for you & your family, which is the most important thing!! I hope things get better for all of you!! I will be thinking about you and your family!! I hope your friend comes to her senses and realizes what a great friend she has!!!