Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Poop!

Monday night before bed, Emma pooped in the potty!!! How exciting is that!! That makes 2 potties and 1 poop. It is a start!! I am so proud of her, hopefully once things calm down on the homefront I can really work with her and get this potty training done. She is getting so big!! I am just so proud! I even took a picture of her next to the potty with the poopy in it. Maybe I will add it later. lol She was so proud, plus she got a dollar out of the deal. Daddy is bribing her with money, dollars even. We will see, hopefully this is a start to a wonderful thing. lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO!!! This is SO exciting!! I remember how stressful potty training can be! GO EMMA!!!