Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

Last night we had our normal Monday night supper at my parent's house. Matt met me there, b/c he got off work late. So, when it came time to leave he left first and took Emma with him. I told him I would be there shortly and would get her a bath when I got home. Well, when I got home he already had her in the bathtub. That's not the big news. Emma then told me that she peed in the potty. Yes, Emma has peed in the potty for the first time!! I was so excited and made a huge deal out of it so that she knew it was a great thing. Matt said that while he is off this following week that he is going to potty train her. That sounds great to me, more power to him!! I hope that he has huge success and now that she has actually gone in the potty then maybe it is actually gonna happen. I was just so excited!!

To top off the excitment, I go in tomorrow morning to have Chase. We have been talking about brining Chase home to Emma more than ever now. We have his room almost all the way done, but the stuff that does need done can be done after he is home with no problem. It looks totally western and I think it is just too cute!! Matt is totally jealous of it. So this time tomorrow I am guessing that I will still be dialating, but it would be awesome if I already have him but I don't see that happening. So, this will most likely be the last post before I become a mommy of 2!!!

No comments: