Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 3, 2008

All About Me

So, my friend Lynne did a post today all about herself and she asked for the blogger world to follow. So, I'm using the same topics she discussed, but obviously filling it in with stuff about me.

10 years ago, I was 16. Dating Jason, horrible horrible horrible decision!! Thought I had found the love of my life and spent my whole summer before Junior year with him. He is now 30 years old and still living at home with his parents. I don't know what he does for a living, but I heard it has nothing to do with the oh so fabulous psych degree he has. I was working at The Family Diner with my best friend Melissa. Really, I wish there was more to talk about, but 10 years ago, Jason was my life. I'm really mad at myself for making a guy my whole life and ignoring my friends.

I'm gonna add 5 years ago. 5 years ago, I was 21. Living in my current house with Matt. We had only been living together for about 5 months, but loving. We were living carefree. Spending atleast 1 weekend out of the month in Columbus at my brothers house. We picked up and went where ever we wanted whenever we wanted. I was working at US Plastics.

Today, I am 26. Still living in the same house from 5 years ago. I have gotten married and enriched my life with a little girl and am currently 9 months pregnant. My life has become hectic at times and don't just pick up and go anymore, but I am loving life more than ever. I have the best job in the world, I am a stay at home mommy. I also think it can be the most stressful at times, but it is so worth it.

5 things on my to-do list today. 1) Pack my bags for the hospital. 2) Finish packing Chase's bag. 3) Clean the bathroom. 4) Do some laundry. 5) Fix some supper. How many of these things will get done? Who knows, just depends on how the day goes. lol

Snacks that I love to eat. My mother-in-law bought these awesome Strawberry Praline things from Sam's Club. OMG, they are to die for!! Mc Donald's vanilla ice cream cone, it is so creamy or if we go uptown then a chocolate cone. I've been enjoying Frito's lately too, not too sure why but they have been tasting good. I can't think of anymore right now, but those Strawberry things are just top notch for me right now.

If I were a millionaire what would I do. I would pay off my house and give it to someone who could use it and truely appreciate it. I would build myself a nice house, not a big one, but a nice one that fits my family. Of course pay off all bills. I would pay off my parents house and have a brand new Chrysler 300 and a 1950 something Vet sitting in my parents driveway with a huge red bow on each one. I would do the same for the inlaws too, just not sure what kind of car they would like. I would help my brothers out some too. I would love to start some kind of charity that helps kids and families in need. After that, I have no clue. I guess it would kinda be like a go with the moment kind of thing, but we def live reasonably and not like millionaires, it just isn't our style.

Anyways, that are some things about me. So, feel free to do the same on your page and let me know when you do!

No comments: