Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

One last post..

So, ok. Last night it became time to go to sleep and the nerves hit. I became nervous and couldn't sleep. I think I was able to make it to sleep by 11, but was up at 1:15 to pee and then tossed and turned. I woke up about 5:30 and looked at the clock and tried to get some more sleep in b/c the alarm wasn't set to go off till 6:30, well needless to say at 6 I finally just got out of bed and headed for the shower. Any other morning I could go without breakfast for a while, but of course I can't eat this morning and I'm hungry. Most of it is probably nerves, but I'm still hungry. I'm also wondering how they are gonna manage my sugar since I can't eat. When I don't eat my sugar goes low, so I don't know if whatever they give me in my IV will take care of that or not.

Well, there isn't much to say I guess. Other than, I'm having a baby today!!! I'm totally excited about that but there is also so much to be nervous about. We will see. Keep me in your thoughts and I will post when I make it home and settled in.

No comments: