Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

37 Weeks

Ok, I am back from the doctors and have the results. I am still 1-2cm dialated and 80% efaced or however you spell it. Well, I will be going in at 8am on Wednesday the 16th to have Mr. Chase Andrew!! I am so excited and ready!! I am putting my guess in right now saying that he will be 9lbs 7oz and 21" long. If you wanna make a guess, put it in a comment. We will see who will be closest.

My doctor is gonna let me labor for a while and if he just isn't gonna be able to thru then off to have a c-section. Please, please, please pray that I will not need a c-section. This scares me half to death, I mean I will do it if I have to. I will do whatever for my baby, but I would rather have him naturally. Other than that, I don't really have much to update about. Life is still as it was last week, but this week we have a bright light at the end of the tunnel!! So, keep me in mind come next Wednesday. If you live in the area, feel free to come visit me in the hospital or sometime after I get home, as long as you aren't sick of course!! I will try to post another prego pic before going in and I'm gonna see if I can bring Matt's laptop to the hospital to hopefully do a post and emails. I'm not letting Matt stay up at the hospital all day long while I'm recovering, b/c I want him to spend some special quality time with Emma before we bring home Chase, so I will have some free time and possibily even some quiet time. lol

2 comments:

Chasity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chasity said...

I'm so excited for you Sarah!! I cannot wait to hear all the details and I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!! You're almost there!!
Here's my guess:
9 lbs 3 oz & 20 in