Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Am I gonna make it??

Ok, this may sound weird since I have a child already, but what does it feel like to go into labor by yourself? I was induced with Emma, so I was expecting it and it wasn't like a surprise or anything. Tuesday I will be 37 weeks and need to hold this baby in for yet another week to insure his lungs are ready. Well, there are times when I am walking that it feels almost like a little charlie horse in the "area". Anybody know what this might be? Is this any sign of labor or is it just b/c his head is down and putting a lot of pressure? Also, I have started feeling sick to my stomach at times or after eating sometimes it makes my stomach gargle. I don't know what that is about. Plus, I have acquire a stuff nose which makes sleep even more uncomfortable. As much as I want this baby out right now, I've gotta keep him in, I just don't know if I'm gonna make it. I go back to the doc on Tuesday afternoon, we'll see what he says. Hopefully he will give me the induction date.

My cookout that I had plan for the upcoming weekend, I had to push off onto a friend. Matt and I talked about it and with the way I've been feeling and everything that needs done with the house, plus Matt has a special project at work that is gonna require overtime we just couldn't host it. Which really sucks, b/c I like hosting the party and that, but I had to. So, Lynne took it on, which by the way Thank You!! Now we can all still get together and chat and have a good time.

Chase's room is almost done. Matt is working on it as we speak. He is putting up trim and we have the carpet to install. Hopefully it will be done by Tuesday!! Matt is a very western/country boy. He loves John Wayne and anything that looks cowboyish. Well, Chase's room is a western room and Matt is jealous of all the cool stuff I have for Chase's room. I will be sure to put up some pics, but the coolest thing I think I have is a floor lamp that is a rifle. It looks so cool. I got it from LTD. It came with a 6 shooter for a wall mounted lamp and then there is a lamp for the dresser too.

After Chase's room, it is Emma's room, which I am not in any hurry to start. We are decorating in princesses. I am gonna paint the bottom half blue then have a border in the middle and stripe the top with pink and yellow. It should look cute when I am done. I am just so ready to have my house back to a house again and not a construction site. Well, enough babbling for now. Gotta finish supper, but I will update after my doc appt on Tuesday!

No comments: