Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Potty Time

Ok, I've decided to jump into potty training and I mean I'm gonna all in. I'm going to put her in some panties and hope for the best. Yes, I'm gonna keep putting her on the potty frequently, but hopefully she catches on. I'm not really sure what in the heck I'm doing for sure, but heck I can't screw it up that much. I'm not going to punish her for accidents and I'm not gonna go straight for the diaper when she does have a accident. I'm sure it is really gonna test my patience, but I am really wanting her out of diapers before this baby comes along. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let me know. I will take all the advise I can get!!

Oh yeah, tomorrow I'm gonna take her to pick out some of her very own special panties. I've already got her some panties, but I've read that it might help to let them pick out their own. So, tomorrow is a girls trip panty shopping.

No comments: