Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Oh my..

Well, I have Christmas pics that I need to post, but I just haven't gotten to it. We had a wonderful, but tiring Christmas. We had a total of 7 Christmas'. Emma of course loved every one. She totally got into unwrapping the presents this year, it was so much fun. She would see a present and say "for Emma" "Emma's present". It was just too cute.

I on the other hand, haven't done much of anything. For almost 2 weeks now, I've been sick, which has developed into Matt and Emma getting sick. I'm thinking I might have broncitis (sp), which isn't any fun. I went to the doc last week (which my doc wasn't in, so I had to see a diff one) and she gave me some meds. Well, it's been over a week and I'm barely any better. So, now Emma and I are both off to the doc tomorrow for our colds. Then on Monday we are both going back. I will have my first prenatal visit and Emma will have her 2 year check-up. Yep that is right, 2 years old. Emma's birthday is this Friday. It has been 2 years already, where has the time gone??!! I'm gonna post on her birthday to catch everyone up on what she is doing. But man oh man, do I feel old, my baby is not so much a baby!!

Well, I've gotta go try to get Emma to go to sleep. She is laying in bed talking and I am so tired!! So, I will post on Friday about Emma.

No comments: