Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

2nd Trimester, here I am!!

So, today I am 13 weeks. Which officially puts me into my 2nd trimester, better known as the "safe zone". By safe zone, in case you are unaware, now my chances of miscarriage goes way down!! The only thing that scares me is, I haven't been able to hear the heartbeat yet. I was at my original doc on January 7th, but due to my uterus being tilted and to the right, she wasn't able to hear the baby. I was suppose to be going back the 24th, but now that I have GD, I have to go to a new doc and my appointment isn't until the 30th, so I am doing this waiting game that I don't like!! So, as far as I know, everything is ok, but that is the problem, I don't really know and it worries me. I might make a pit stop at my original doc to see if she will let me hear the heartbeat.

Anyways, nothing has been happening. I haven't made it to the new doc yet. My appointment is for January 30th. (Like I stated above) I'm guessing my sugar can't be horribly bad, or else he would have seen me right away. That is atleast what I am telling myself to get thru this. But I have been following my diet I was on with Emma, well following it pretty close. lol There are just times when I am so freakin hungry and I just want something I am not suppose to have. I justify it with saying, "well, I haven't been to the doctor to be told otherwise." I know it is bad, but I'm gonna have this for the next 27 weeks!!! Last night, which was Monday, my family gets together at my parents house for supper (with exception to my oldest brother due to the fact he lives in Columbus). We call it Monday night supper, how original huh? lol Anyways, whenever it is someone's birthday my mom fixes them whatever they want, plus bakes them a cake. Well, we celebrated my hubby's birthday last night. So, this resulted in me cheating my diet once again. But for good reason, I had to have a slice of cake, which was chocolate with peanut butter icing. Can you say YUMMY!! Plus, we had to bring the remainder of the cake home, which is over 3/4 of it, b/c my other brother and family couldn't make it. So, now I have the constant temptation sitting on my counter. Maybe I will just eat some here and there until the 30th. I just don't know, this diet is gonna kill me and I have a feeling it is gonna become stricter once I make it to the doc.

Okay, back to updating with it being 13 weeks and all. I am constantly waking up in the middle of the night. If it isn't so I can pee then it is b/c I'm not comfy or the hubby is snoring. lol I haven't gained any weight, but I've got this belly, to me this is really weird!! How can I have a belly sticking out and not have the weight gain?? Not that I am complaining, but I don't mind gaining the weight. I know that is what you are suppose to do when you are prego. I actually loved having my big ole belly when I was prego with Emma and I look forward to it once again. I am also waiting for the return on my energy. I have absolutely no energy, it is horrible!! I feel like doing nothing at all. Hopefully, I will wake up (one day soon) and have all kinds of energy!!

Speaking of energy, little miss Emma is full of it. Let me tell ya, this girl never stops!! Plus, it seems like as soon as she turned 2, the terrible 2's kicked in!!!! This girl can throw a fit like I have never seen before. It is horrible and half the time I feel like I am about to lose my mind!! I don't understand why she is acting like this, it is not the typical Emma. She will whine and cry. Oh man, I hope she turns 3 soon. lol Well, I've gotta go, my little ball of energy is tearing into everything.

No comments: