Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

148

148 would the test results of my one hour glucose test. And you're wondering, is that good? Well, the results were suppose to be no higher than 140. So, you guessed it, onto the 3 hour test. So, Saturday morning I spent 3 hours in the Pathology Lab, giving my blood. They had to draw blood a total of 4 times, yes 4 times. By the time I went back for the 4th poke, I had a bruise and it hurt when she did it. But I made it thru it and playing the waiting game once again. I'm hoping to have my results by Tuesday. I am so hoping that it is just borderline and not actual Gestational Diabetes. Either way, it looks like I am looking at a wonderful carb diet for the next 29 weeks or until the baby comes. UGH!!! For right now, I've decided that this weekend I am going to eat what I want, when I want and however much of it I want!! I'm gonna enjoy these days until I find out my results.

No comments: