Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 20, 2007

About that Mac N' Cheese..

So, that Mac N' Cheese must not agreed with me, b/c the next morning I puked. That has been the first and only time so far. But on the bright side, I felt fine once I did puke.
Not much has been happening lately, except for the fact that my husband and I are horrible at Christmas shopping. We only have one day left that we are able to shop. (We have Christmas Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday of course. Then we have one more sometime later on in the week) We still have to buy for my mother-in-law, father-in-law and our nephew. Plus, I would like to get some more stocking stuffers. Matt said we are starting our Christmas shopping after the first of the year. lol I don't see that happening.
This Sunday I have to make Christmas lunch for my father-in-law (and wife), his dad (and gf) and my brother-in-law (and gf and boy). I have never made a big meal like this for other people. I'm not even sure what in the heck I'm gonna have. I still have to do that shopping as well. Boy oh boy am I running out of time. Anyways, I'm gonna go make sure Emma is sleeping (I'm trying to break her of rocking, which isn't going all that great), which I don't think she is b/c I just heard a thud. So, gotta go.

No comments: