Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, February 8, 2008

Pictures...finally!

Ok, so I am a month behind, but I finally took Emma to get her 2 yr old pics done last night. It wasn't a very pleasant experience. The girl had no idea what in the world she was doing. She couldn't hold Emma's attention very long, I had to pick every background and every pose out. Pretty much I paid her to just stand there and click a button. When I was getting Emma's pic taken every month with Lynna, she would pick the backgrounds, come up with the cutest poses and she always had Emma laughing. Boy do I miss Lynna!! I was gonna get one pick of Emma and I together, b/c my mom wants one for on her wall, but the girl done had Emma so mad and everything that we couldn't get it. Don't get me wrong, there are some cute pics, but I just thought we could have gotten some better ones.






































































No comments: