Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Flu

So, the flu bug has been going around the area like a plague. I was just bragging to mom the other day how we have been able to avoid it. Boy oh boy did I speak too soon!! As of 6:30 last night, I have the flu. Man does it suck. Not only do I have the flu, but diareha on top of that. Not to be too graphic, but while on the toilet I have to hold a trash can, I'm telling ya, this both end stuff is for the birds. I called my doctor's offic to see about dehydration, since I even puked up my water. They told me to go to the ER for an IV. Well, I'm home alone with Emma right now, so that isn't possible. Plus, I figured I would try drinking some water again. I have been puke free for a little over 2 hours now, so maybe I can beat it without having any needles to deal with. I haven't had the flu since JR. High. So that has been like 13 years or so, I guess it is just my turn, but why does it have to be while I'm prego. UGH! Anyways, I'm gonna try to rest some more and drink some more water. Poor Emma doesn't understand why I'm not playing with her. I hope this is over soon!!!! I'll update later.

No comments: