Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Feeling Better..

Luckily, I only had to battle the flu for about 24 hours. I am so thankful. I am still a little weak, but other than that I am feeling good. I have been able to keep down every meal today and even manage to get some dishes done. Now, I am just waiting and hoping that Emma didn't happen to catch any of it. In previous posts I have mentioned that I am worried about not gaining any weight. Well, now thanks to the flu, I have lost even more weight. I don't know what to do or if I should even be worried about it. I just feel like I should be gaining weight. I'm not trying not to gain weight, I want to gain weight!! So, I guess when I go to the doc next week I will see what he says. Maybe I'm just worrying for nothing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My sister only gained two pounds from the day she found out she was pregnant to the day before she delivered...if that helps any and hers are completely healthy