Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

What a long time.

Well, I haven't posted in a while. Not a whole lot has been happening. I've been in my little funk, as I like to call it. I'm really not sure why or what for sure it is. It's just kinda like, I'm here. A friend of mine and I are kinda going thru the same thing and we really don't know why. It seems like we share the same feelings and emotions right now and neither one of us know how to fix it. It sucks being in this dark hole and not knowing how to find your way out. Don't get me wrong. I do love my life. I love my husband, I love my kids, I love my family. I'm just kinda blah. Maybe part of it is winter blues and things will get better once I can be outside more frequently. Maybe some of it is just lack of sleep for the past 9 months and it is all finally coming crashing down on me. Maybe it is just me. I don't know, but I'm about to the point where I am just going to make myself start doing stuff. I'm gonna get a schedule and whether or not I feel like doing it I'm gonna. I'm gonna force myself to be what I want to be, even tho I don't really have the motivation to do it. I don't know, but I will post a happier post later. Chase has his 9 month check-up today so I will have better things to talk about.

No comments: