Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Awesome Weekend!!

We had a great weekend!! Started off Saturday morning with some garage saling with my friend Ashley. Had some lunch at Panera Bread, YUM!!! (Has to be one of my favorites!!) Came back to the house and hung out with the family and around 6 we threw some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill and had Dave and Ashley over for a fire. It was great. Then Ashley and I walked uptown for some ice cream. It was so nice to get outta the house!! Came back and just BSed for a while and watched the fire. Sunday we went down to the mom-in-laws house for a little bit. Enjoyed her back patio. Then came back to the house for some grilling, bubble blowing and Chase swinging good time. Later on I thought I heard something. Could it be? Oh yeah, it was the ice cream truck, first round of the season.
Emma just had to have the Spider Man one. She loved it and was a complete sticky mess when it was all said and done! While she ate that, Matt and I moved our furniture from the front porch to the back deck and brought the swing to the front porch. After that it was time for baths. We all needed one after being outside in the AWESOME whether!!! Then to top off a WONDERFUL weekend, Chase slept all night last night!! We are doing great here and I am feeling wonderful!!! I must of had the winter blues, b/c I'm feeling awesome. Nothing like being able to have the windows opened, the kids playing outside and the sun shining bright!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The weekend was wonderful and it sounds like yours was just what you needed!!!