Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Steppin

So, the other day Chase took his 1st step!!! I am so excited!!!! He has now been able to take 5 steps in a row!! I am just so excited, but sad all in one. My baby is growing up!! Last night he got up in the middle of the night and as I cradled him and bounced around I just looked at his face and then looked at how incredibly long he is. I just can't believe how time flies so fast, it's not even letting me take a breath! He also finally cut those top 2 teeth that have been RIGHT there for about a month now. So, my baby is starting to walk and has 5 teeth. Wow!
The other day I was getting Emma's shoes on her and told her to sit on my lap. She goes "I fit, it's big enough." I told her that my lap will always be big enough for her. She is just getting so big too. She is 3 and acts likes a teenager at times. She just amazes me at the things she says. I painted her toe nails the other day. She hopped up and said "I wanna go to Florida." Well, the story behind that is, when we went back in January my mother-in-law told Emma that I needed to paint her toe nails for the beach. She just never forgot that and so she is ready for Florida now that her toe nails are painted. lol I must say, I'm ready for Florida too, but I don't know if that is gonna happen.
Anyways, the nice weather is awesome!! The kids got to go outside and play yesterday and that was a huge relief on the nerves. It looks like today will be the same so I'm gonna ship the kids outside. (BTW, by kids I am talking about Emma and my nephews)
Oh yea, I recently turned another year older, which doesn't bother me at all. My wonderful hubby got me a certificate to get a massage and get my hair done. I am so excited to use it. I just might have to get a pedicure, never had one before but heard they are great. Then our anniversary is in May and he made me a cedar chest with our last name on the front. It is beautiful, my plans are to pass is down to Emma when she gets married or something like that. I'm trying to think of something awesome to give/do for him, it'll be 4 years on the 21st. So, I've gotta get to thinking, I'm running outta time.
Also, I'm going garage saling this Saturday. I can't wait!! I love garage saling!!!! It's the first of the season for me and I am just thrilled!!! Then Saturday night we are having a fire and Sangrias. This should be an awesome weekend, full of lots of fun! I can't wait!!!

No comments: