Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Suggestions needed!

Okay, so I am getting desperate!! Any ideas of things I can try to get Chase to sleep all night? I tried the whole cereal in the bottle and that just seems to make him wake up more often. Am I just gonna have to wait it out?? Holy cow, I've had 6 uninterrupted nights of sleep in almost 9mths. That doesn't even average out to a night a month! Anyways, I'm exhausted and I'm imune to Mt Dew, so that doesn't give me the kick I need. I'm thinking about getting one of those 5hr energy drinks. Maybe I will get lucky enough and all the kids will nap at the same time so I can nap too. Maybe if I start cleaning, that will wake me up. I don't know, but I've gotta do something!!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Just alittle insight of my first year with Jake...We never slept! lol He was a grazer eater so he ate every hour for the first 7 months, and at night would wake up 3 times to feed. He didnt start sleeping through the night until he was almost 2 years old when we started putting him in a toddler bed! I remember it took me forever to finally adjust to the lack of sleep. We would even try to keep him awake and busy all day and then bath him around 8 at night, feed him and then would try to lay him down, most of the time it worked. we would even put him in our bed at night, that helped some too but then started a bad habit. lol I guess my thought is some kids just aren't good sleepers! Jake wasn't but Zach was an all night sleeper! Chasity has some good sleepers! lol I hope the little guy starts to sleep more for your sake!

Unknown said...

I still can't get Ethan to sleep thru the night! When I go to bed at 10, he's still awake....has been laying there the whole time awake...have you tried adjusting the temp in his room or the pajamas he wears? The night light? Good luck!

amy said...

HI! well, i have 0 kiddies so i have no advice to give really. but, i can send out lots of prayers and good thoughts your way :)

GOOD LUCK!

i hope you're doing ok otherwise!!!

take care.