Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

9 Months

So, yesterday we went for Chase's 9mth doc appt. He is weighing in at a whopping 22lbs and is measuring 29 1/2" tall!! He is growing so fast. That is 2lbs and 1 1/2" in 3mths. Everything is great, except for the fact that he has another ear infection. I didn't even know it!! He is teething and we have all had colds so it is hard to know that he had the ear ache too. So, now we are on meds for that. Hopefully he gets over it and we will be good to go. I'm really not in the blogging mood right now, so I will update later when the mood hits. But I just wanted to note how big he is and how the appt went.

BTW, Emma is a little farsighted, but within normal limits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not that I would ever wish this on you but she would be adorable in glasses! And what a big man Chase is! WOW! That's amazing!