Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 2, 2008

We have names!

Okay, so Matt and I have finally discussed names for the little one. We have had the girls name picked out for a while now, but never could really agree on a boys name. Well, if we have another little girl we will be naming her Aubrey Grace and if we have a boy it will possibly be Chase Andrew. I say possibly, because we aren't 100% sure yet but it has strong possibilities. It has just been so hard to find a boys name that we both agree on, but this is one of the firsts that he likes and that I like. So we will see, we still have 21 weeks to go to change our minds. lol

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the names! Emma is so well suited to her name...I'm sure this baby will be too!