Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 15, 2008

It's Official!!

I'M A STAY AT HOME MOMMY NOW!!!

Yesterday was my last day at work and I feel great!! I am just so excited!!! I have so many things I want to do with my new "free" time. I've been in the mood for the last couple of weeks to clean and I mean really clean. So I think first on my list will be to do some much needed Spring Cleaning. I can't ever recall really doing an official "Spring Cleaning", but boy oh boy I am now. Plus, what helps is that I have finally been seeing a return to my energy. I have energy again, finally! It has taken me about 17 or 18 weeks to get it back, so I'm gonna take advantage of it!!

One thing I am really excited about having this time off, besides getting to spend all this time with Emma, is garage sales! I love garage sales and now that I don't work, I'll be able to get to the garage sales on Thursday and Fridays while everyone else is still at work!! I'm ready to find me some deals!! Now I've just gotta wait for this darn weather to break.

Emma and I will be going on lots of walks and many trips to the park as well. This is gonna be so great, I just can't tell you how excited I am. Oh and one of my goals is to potty train Ms. Emma before the baby gets here. Now that I will be able to be with her and keep things consistant, hopefully that will help it along.

And all of you that I haven't been able to catch up with and talk to for a while, you just might be getting visits. I plan to visit some friends for lunch every now and again, you know the ones that are trapped at work. lol I hope to have several play dates with the ones that don't work. And maybe, just maybe, I will be able to make a trip to Columbus and see those friends that I haven't seen in ages. You know who you are!! Oh, we could do a zoo date!! That would be awesome!!

Anyways, as you can see I am super excited!! But now I need to get back to laundry and just chillin with the family. But you should be able to hear a lot more from me now!

WOO WHOO!! I'M A STAY AT HOME MOMMY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I've added a poll off to the right. Feel free to answer, it will close Thursday at 2:00 pm. I go to the doctor that day at 1:00 and we will be finding out what we are having. So, guess if you want and then I'll post that day and let you know the results.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you! And for Emma, she'll be so happy to have her mommy at home!