Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's a.....

BOY!!

Yep, I was right! We are having a boy and boy is it a boy! He is not shy at all and showed everything he has. I will have to post a pic when I can get to a scanner. Everything looks absolutely great and the doc says he looks a little larger than average, so that means I will probably have another biggin. Matt is excited that he is gonna have a boy and I think Emma is disappointed it isn't a goat. lol (Last night she told him I was having a baby goat) As of right now, his name will be Chase Andrew. I have a total weight gain of 5lbs so far and the doc says that is fine. My sugar has been great, especially since I quit working. I have had tons of energy and have been enjoying cleaning. I am loving my new found free time and love not being rushed or on any kind of must do scedule. The only scedule I have is lunch, nap and supper. So, everything is going great over here and I will be sure to keep everyone update!! Woo Whoo I'm having a boy!!

2 comments:

Chasity said...

CONGRATS!!! How exciting and what an excuse to start shopping!! LOL

Unknown said...

YEAH for a BOY!!! I'm so excited!!