Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Oh the weather outside....

SUCKS!!! I have cabin fever, so bad!! I can't wait till spring. I just want to get outside already and do stuff. I want to be able to go for walks and play with Emma at the park. I'm not much of a gardener, but I want to plant some flowers and work in the garden. This winter, for whatever reason, has seemed so long and drawn out!!

For once, Columbus has gotten more snow than us. Usually, with being 2 hrs northwest of there, we get more, but not this time. My brother lives there and he has sent me pics of the snow, it's crazy. We have snow, but it is managable. Grant it, I'm not venturing to Lima, but I might head uptown in a little bit just to get out. Plus, we need bread. lol Isn't it crazy how one minute you don't go thru certain food items hardly at all and then next thing you know it's......2 gallons a milk a week, 2-3 loaves of bread, a jar of peanut butter every 2 weeks. It use to never be like this. It use to be where we only bought a 1/2 gallon of milk and was lucky to have it drank by the expiration date. Oh well, $5.50 a week for milk versus $27 a week for formula is better. lol

Okay, so I have an official quitting date for work. My last day is (drumroll please) March 14th, yes this Friday. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I am gonna be a stay at home mommy for a while and I am so unbelievably excited!! I will be home until atleast October, after that we will just have to see how it all plays out. Hopefully, if I have to go back to work, it'll only be part-time, but time will tell.

Well, nothing much else to tell right now, just bored outta my mind!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

requests for good weather get you the 40 degrees we might be getting tomorrow! flooding here we come! LOL!