Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yesterday and Day 2

So, I didn't keep updating my blog like I was wanting to. Well, my day started to turn into crap so out came the ice cream and some chips. I'm not too worried about that tho, b/c dieting isn't my main priority right now, stopping Mt Dew is. So, the grand total of Mt Dew consumed by me is just under 24oz. Which I must say I am happy about.

Now off to today. I haven't had anything to drink or eat yet. I think I will fix me some eggs and have some water to go with it. First tho, I'm gonna weigh myself. Yesterday I made the mistake of weighing myself throughout the day and it just kept going up, seriously. So I'm curious to see what I weigh before anything gets put into my body. Hopefully it reads less than what it did yesterday.

So here I am starting day #2. Oh did I mention that I am hurting from head to toe? I don't know why, but I am. Plus I'm on the verge of a headache. I woke up (a couple of times) at 2:30 and I felt like I was gonna puke! Hopefully I'm not getting sick!!

No comments: