Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fell off the face of the Earth...

Okay, so I've been terrible. I've kinda fallen off the face of the earth. I had myself down to where I didn't "need" Mt Dew for the caffine purpose, but what can I say, I love the taste of the stuff. So, I have not given up the Dew, but have cut back A LOT!! I have gone from drinking 48-72oz to drinking 12-24oz a day! I think that is an accomplishment in itself!! I just don't want to give it up completely. That is one thing that I enjoy and I can't take it away. As far as eating good, well no. I need to stop. My number on the scale just keeps climbing, ugh!!! I need to do something, which cutting back on how much I eat would be a fantastic start! Plus that damn ice cream, it gets me everytime. I would probably be fine, but Matt and Emma want it and then I just follow suit. I need to stop!!
My weekend was super nice. Friday, Matt took off and I didn't have my nephews. So we spent some family time together and went to Chuck E Cheese. Emma loved it, actually we all did. It was so much fun, until the melt down Emma had when it was time to go home. UGH! Not fun!! Then Friday night we, uh, I can't even remember. (I suffer from short term memory loss BAD!!) OH wait, me, Emma and my mom-in-law went and bought flowers! Ah, glad I'm not totally loosing it. lol Then Saturday morning we planted them. We still have some more planting to do, which we will hopefully get done this weekend. Then came 2:00 and I dropped the kiddos off at my parents for the night. Matt and I got around and headed off to Olive Garden to celebrate our anniversary (which was Thursday). We have some yummy Chicken Alfredo and a bottle of very very very good wine (and I don't usually like wine unless it is Ice Wine). Which we ended up buying yet another bottle to bring home with us. Yummy!! It didn't make it thru the night. So we finished up 2 bottles that night together.
Sunday we picked the kids up and then had the mom-in-law and Matt's cousin & gf over for a little BBQ. When mom-in-law left Emma wanted to go, so off she went to stay at her house (for the first time ever). Matt, his cousin, cousin gf and I played Playstation till midnight. BTW, us girls kicked the boys butts!!! It was so much fun, we laughed so hard tears where coming and stomachs were hurting!! It was such a great time!! Monday morning Matt took off fishing with his brother at 6am, which left the house to Chase and I. We got up around 8:30ish and played. He is such a little monkey!! When he layed down for his nap I was kinda lost. I really didn't know what to do with myself, I was actually bored. But then he woke up, I went down and got Emma and by the time we got home Matt was back. We cooked out on the grill and just had some family time. It was great!! My weekend was awesome. Matt and I had some us time but we also had some great family time!!
Then comes Tuesday. Wake up, pee and there it was.....blood. I didn't know what to think. Called Matt he didn't know, called mom but she didn't answer, called dad he said to call mom but probably would need to call the doc. Mom called me back and told me to call the doc. So I called the doc and got an appt for 2:30. In the meantime I researched on the interenet..BAD idea!! When I looked it up, it listed 3 different types of cancers amongst other things. But of course the mind goes straight to the bad stuff. So freak me out!! Well, finally 2:30 came. I peed in a cup and everything came back fine. She said it was due to me starting on birth control again, that first starting the pill can lead to mid-cycle bleeding. Thank goodness!! But while I was there she eyed some moles that she said need to come off. I told her that I would get back to her on that, not tood fond of her cutting on me. There are atleast 2, but she hasn't seen my back and mom said there are probably 2 more there that she would want to cut off. Not exactly something that I find fun.
So here we are, Wednesday. My plans are, to get the cleaning I wanted to do yesterday before I had to freak about the blood all day. Hopefully all the kids decide to get along today and no fighting. Oh did I mention that Chase is walking all over the place now?? Yea, he is officially on the move, EVERYWHERE!! So here we go, a new chapter for the books. Now if I could just find a way to get myself to not be so uptight and get so overly worked up over everything. I need to find a way to relax, a way to be able to just let go of all of this frustration and anger that I have from I don't know where. Anyways, so not touching all of that right now. But ok, gonna get started on the whole cleaning thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great weekend! Glad the blood was nothing! That's scary stuff!

Kris said...

Well, you had a good weekend!!! I'm glad! And with your moles, they are no big deal to have removed. I had one removed a few months ago, didnt feel a thing..just burned after words. Mine was skin cancer...but they claim they removed everything, i go back June 9th so they can do a complete body scan to see what others need to be removed! lol, I don't like how long it takes to heal though, I look like I have a cigarette burn on my arm! lol Again, I'm glad you had a great weekend! You deserve it!