Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

7, oh wait I never mentioned 6

Ok, so Chase has broken thru tooth #7, but I forgot to tell ya all about tooth #6. So we have 4 on the bottom, 3 on top and the 4th one on top is super close!! He is just pushing all these teeth thru at once!! He also said his first word, "mama". Oh yea, he said mama first!!! He has said it twice now, once when he was super mad. But now he is moved one and it is "dadadadada". But you know what, oh well, b/c mama was 1st. lol We had a 7 night stretch of sleeping all night, but haven't the last 3 nights. I think it is between his teeth and a possible ear infection. He has been tugging at his ear a little, so I'm thinking I need to get him into the docs and make sure.
This Saturday I get to use my birthday present. I get my swedish massage and facial!! I can't wait, I am so excited!! It will be 2 hours of pure relaxation, it will be awesome!!!
Well, that is about all that is going on here. If I don't post before, I hope all you mommy's have a great Mother's Day on Sunday!!

No comments: