Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

April showers bring May....showers??!!

One of my friends said "Isn't it April showers bring May flowers?" Well, where are the May flowers?? I think the April showers are running into overtime!!
So, I've had a couple of funny things happen today. First, the microwave. I was getting lunch around for the kids and next thing I know, it just turns on. It turned itself onto the 4oz beverage setting. I shut it off, well actually had to unplug it to get it to turn off. Plugged it back in and a little bit later it did the same thing. Isn't that flippin weird?? Maybe I have ghosts. lol Matt says the old lady that lived here before us died here, but I think he is just trying to freak me out.
Then Chase decided to go toy box diving. I looked up just in time to see his feet fly up in the air. lol If he wasn't crying, I would have taken a pic. I'm not really sure how he managed to do it, but he did. It was funny, but obviously not for him. lol

No comments: