Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 1~I will continuously be adding to this post throughout the day!

Okay, so here we are...Monday. Today is going to be day 1! I am only going to drink enough Mt Dew to keep the caffine headache at bay! I've started out the morning with a bowl of cereal and I'm about to open my first bottle of water!
I've heard many people say that they lost a lot of weight just by not drinking pop anymore. Well, I am hoping that is going to be true, b/c I am getting close to my weight that I was the day I delivered Emma!! This time tho, I don't have an extra human growing inside. So here I go, starting my journey and new life style. Hopefully it all goes well.
PS. I did do good yesterday, I turned down going to Shell. We go to shell several times a week and get ice cream. My weakness is a small schmoopie (blizzard) with chocolate ice cream and extra reese cup! That is probably helping my weight out! lol Anyways, I turned it down and I'm not going to be eating those, but maybe once in a blue moon. Can't totally take everything that I love away! lol

9:25~I have drank 16.9oz of water and had my first sip of Mt Dew. (feel the headache coming, so can't go cold turkey. caffine headaches are the worst!!)

10:30~Another sip of Mt Dew.

12:00~Lunch! Spinach salad and a yogurt. Now I'm gonna go grab me a water!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

keep us updated!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Scrappy Girl said...

Toddlers...potty training...dieting...caffeine withdrawl...I think we were seperated at birth! LOL! Love your blog...found you while blog surfing! Good luck with your diet...I started one a couple weeks ago...and I already fell off the wagon. I will get back on though. I currently weigh 8-10 more pounds than I did the day I had our 13 year old. Yikes!